Monday 15 August 2011

Interview with ~Misslulu07

My photography group on deviantArt had an art contest a little while ago and one of the prizes was an interview and feature on the DogBlog.

Was the 3rd place winning photo for the contest, the theme was "Dogs In Nature" and I believe that ~Misslulu07 captured it beautifully! :D

Without further adieu, here is the interview; please note that English is not her native tongue ;)


Q: How long have you been interested in photography and when did you get your first camera?
A: I have always loved photography, but it is only recently that I could finally invest in a semi pro camera, allowing me to make me more pleasure during shots!

Q: Tell me a bit about your dog(s)! How many you have, their names, breeds, how you got them etc.
A: We have two dogs at home:
my dog​​, Baya, model of the photo and also my best model as the title says ^ ^ it's a 4 1/2 year-old Argentinian mastiff. I adopted her when she was a year, she was in terrible condition and had been abused. I have never regretted the rescue!
the other dog house is the dog of my spouse is a German Shepherd cross Beauce, he was found on the roadside when he was little. He is 4 years now, and he's called Vax.

Q: Any particular tricks or skills your dog(s) have that you are proud of?
A: each has its own character!
Baya is very quiet, she is very close to me and obeys very well. Because of its past remains fearful towards strangers, so she is very protective.
Vax is a male, so it's still a baby in his head ...! He is adorable, playful and cuddly, but still a big baby to 45kg!

Q: What type of photography are you most interested in (macro, scenery etc.

 Wildlife photography is what I like most: pets, wild, macro or ...
A:
This does not prevent me to try all styles, with varying degrees of success: architecture, landscape ... which gives me the most trouble, it is the portraits!

Q: Any tips for budding photographers when it comes to taking photos of dogs?

A: Do not hesitate to do various tests of framing, depth of field, turn around about it for the best viewing angle. A picture thought before being carried out will be even more successful!

Q: Anything else you'd like to mention in the DogBlog?
A:
enjoy! combine dog and photography, it is only happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment